Good Morning: I try to read the blog everyday, but I must say I missed a few days. I just saw my picture on the blog last night. I'll have to get you a better picture of my new svelte self!!!
I like Ryan's new fur stole. Looks lovely on him.
I see that Molly is still climbing the walls, so to speak.
We will miss you at X-mas but look forward to seeing you in the New Year. I know you will enjoy Vegas, but give us a call X-may Day.
2 comments:
Good Morning: I try to read the blog everyday, but I must say I missed a few days. I just saw my picture on the blog last night. I'll have to get you a better picture of my new svelte self!!!
I like Ryan's new fur stole. Looks lovely on him.
I see that Molly is still climbing the walls, so to speak.
We will miss you at X-mas but look forward to seeing you in the New Year. I know you will enjoy Vegas, but give us a call X-may Day.
Love Mom.
What a crazy kitty! :)
Post a Comment