Martha, Martha, Martha

A couple of weeks ago whilst perusing amazon.ca, I came across these two gems and ordered them. They came last week, and they're amazing. The baking handbook could also be called the baking bible. Every sort of technique is demonstrated in it, along with every kind of gadget, and all of the recipes have pictures. For anyone who likes to bake, this book is a must! The homekeeping handbook has advice and tips and organizational techniques and on and on for inside the house and out. This is a book that I won't use every day, but I know it will come in handy when I'm trying to get out a stain or trying to read clothing care labels or whatever. If you buy them together, shipping's free!
4 comments:
They sound interesting.I still can't get stains out of things properly!!.........what is the address you used to order them?
Auntie Lindsey
I want them! I may have to get them :)
I just saw that housekeeping one today, and had to resist.
The baking one would be awesome, I'm such a sucker for kitchen stuff!
What does she recommend for washing your mother's walls?
Post a Comment