Thursday, January 11, 2007

So The Furniture's Moved

Jarret and his friend Terry came over and moved our furniture downstairs. The top picture is what happened when the couch got wedged in our staircase. Ouch. I think I may get a rectangular shaped picture to put over that before Ryan gets home.


This is how the living room looks now. The pictures and whatnot from the end tables are now on the mantel and the other stuff is piled in front of the window. So cozy.
And of course I went to the endodontist today. He was really nice, and he said it looks like my root canal was well done, but there may be a tip from a file left in there. He said that in itself isn't necessarily a problem but it can affect the seal (?) around the root. I may not need the root canal re-done but I have one booked for February 1st just in case. He said my antibiotics should kick in by tomorrow and the swelling and pain should decrease. And Great West Life provides 100% coverage for endodontics so that made me happy, happy, especially when it will cost $1,300. Of course, I've e-mailed Kyoko for a second opinion, and my mom (tongue in cheek, pardon the pun) said I should take a picture of my mouth and e-mail it to Kyoko for her opinion, but, Kyoko, I think I'll spare you!
PS. Have I mentioned how much I hate taking antibiotics? Take on an empty stomach, either 2 hours after a meal or one hour before. Well, I don't like eating on a schedule, and usually I want to eat when I'm *not supposed to*. Blah. That's why when I woke up at 5 am in pain I took them ~ figured the stomach was pretty empty at that point. And tonight I'm upping the T3 to two tablets since one didn't touch the pain last night. Ryan's probably very thankful he's gone right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any teeth talk makes me cringe...I HATE dental work! Hope it goes well for you.

:)