Remember last June when I had my top two wizzies taken out? I'm sure you do because you marked it on your calendar... Anyways, my dentist wants the wisdom tooth beside my in-pain tooth taken out, thinking it's contributing to the pain. And if I'm getting one out under IV sedation, they're both coming. Of course I e-mailed Kyoko hoping against hope she'd tell me no, keep your wizzies forever, but she agrees with my dentist :( Since I put off my last wisdom tooth extraction for about 13 years, I'm thinking of scheduling this go-round for January 2020.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That Kyoko is one smart cookie! So sorry about your tooth pain, Lisa. :(
That Kyoko is one smart cookie! So sorry about your tooth pain, Lisa. :(
I PROMISE you'll love the sedation. And no, no one ever reveals their deepest darkest secret while drugged up. You might snore though.
I had my wisdom teeth (three of them, one had grown in to replace a lost molar) taken out in UBC at the dental college. Not wanting to go under, I opted for laughing gas. I didn't reveal any deep, dark secrets but when the anesthesian asked me how I felt I looked at her and said, "You make me happy" and started laughing.
I sobered up quickly when the residing orthodontist told the student, "No, you have you use more force" and took the pliers from the student and yanked a huge tooth out of my jaw.
Post a Comment