Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Orange Tiger Swimming at The Mirage




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Were you really that close?

Meng said...

Seeing those tigers always depressed me. They used to have a pen right on the strip (I don't know if it's/they're still there). If the glass wasn't soundproof, I hope it was at least one-way glass. Those tigers were probably tortured buy dreams every night of slow-footed, buffet-fed Midwesterners.

In Christmas news... the Roomba is magic. It bumps around a bit at first but learns as it goes and maps the room. It criss-crosses the room until the battery gets low, then returns to its docking station to recharge. It has pretty good suction and a fair capacity for cat hair and dustballs. Coolest still, the manufacturers encourage you-if you have teh haxor ski11z, which I don't :(-to go in and mess around with the programming to customize its performance.

The kitty poster came from qoop.com via Flickr. You pick an item (poster), select the images from your Flickr account (my kitties set), make some layout choices and hit submit. It's super easy and the poster print quality was good.

Sorry (in theory, I was actually laughing) to hear about your barfing in Vegas. But it sounds like you had a great holiday in all. Happy new year to you and Ryan and the girls. -J.