Sami's Treasures

The other day I was explaining to Amanda Sami's "treasures", and in the interests of equal time with her sister Molly, I'm doing a visual demonstration. Here's a small collection of her treasures. They include a McDonald's straw, some black twist ties that come wrapped around the cords of electronics, a golf tee, and the red plastic thing (what we call her red button) from the top of those giant water bottles you put on top of a water cooler. What Sami will do is find these types of items all over the house (not that we have a house filled with tiny plastic junk) and then carry them in her mouth to outside or just inside our bedroom door. These become her treasures. Of course there was that time I had chicken in a ziploc bag thawing on the counter which I later found in her litter box for safe-keeping, but, surprise, no pictures of that!
No comments:
Post a Comment