The weekend started off with Ryan thinking he was going to High Level after the trip had been delayed from Wednesday; however, it was once again delayed until today, which meant we could go to the Rebels game Saturday night. So Friday night we ordered in pizza and watched hockey, then yesterday I worked during the day and last night we went to the game, which the Rebels lost 3 - 1. This morning, Ryan left at 5:20 am, and I got up later, of course, and worked. My mom called to say they had booked their flights and rental car for Easter ~ yay! Later this afternoon I watched Little Miss Sunshine, this precious little quirky comedy about a dysfunctional family's road trip to the Little Miss Sunshine beauty contest that I highly recommend (plus, it got its fair share of Oscar nominations). Since I'm not much of a Super Bowl fan, I think tonight will be The Devil Wears Prada night. Hope you all had a good weekend and I'll talk to you next week! Sunday, February 04, 2007
The Weekend
The weekend started off with Ryan thinking he was going to High Level after the trip had been delayed from Wednesday; however, it was once again delayed until today, which meant we could go to the Rebels game Saturday night. So Friday night we ordered in pizza and watched hockey, then yesterday I worked during the day and last night we went to the game, which the Rebels lost 3 - 1. This morning, Ryan left at 5:20 am, and I got up later, of course, and worked. My mom called to say they had booked their flights and rental car for Easter ~ yay! Later this afternoon I watched Little Miss Sunshine, this precious little quirky comedy about a dysfunctional family's road trip to the Little Miss Sunshine beauty contest that I highly recommend (plus, it got its fair share of Oscar nominations). Since I'm not much of a Super Bowl fan, I think tonight will be The Devil Wears Prada night. Hope you all had a good weekend and I'll talk to you next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment