Why is it that every time Ryan goes away, it snows? Remember last year when he shoveled, like, eight sidewalks/driveways in our close? Yeah, I don't know if he's done one this year, and by one I mean ours. I just spent however long outside shoveling the snowfall accumulation we've had since Monday because it finally stopped snowing long enough to make shoveling worthwhile, and lo and behold, while I'm out there, it starts snowing again. Lucky for me, I think Ryan may just be coming home tonight or tomorrow so this one's on him!
But did you see Criminal Minds last night? Part 1 had the usual suspense, but part 2 was edge-of-your-seat television viewing. And now tonight, CSI is heating up. Who is Keppler, anyway?
1 comment:
His name is Liev Schreiber, and you may have recently seen him as the new (2004) Manchurian Candidate, alongside Denzel.
It's all moot, as he was shot and killed last night on CSI. Too bad, too. Katherine was falling for him. You should have seen her break down. Group hug??!!!
Post a Comment