

Late yesterday afternoon, Ryan called and asked me to go to Calgary with him to Princess Auto Parts. Now, as exciting as that sounds in and of itself, I said yes so I could go see Sheryl's new house. So we head down, go to Princess, then off to Sheryl's. When we get there, Sheryl and her friend Jenny were putting together an Ikea hutch/cabinet for the dining room, so Ryan got right in there and helped out, but his wife (that would be me) was in the background saying, "We have to go, we haven't had supper yet (this was 8 p.m.), we have a 1 1/2 hour drive still." Eventually we left at 8:30 but the cabinet wasn't done yet so this is the conversation up Hwy. 2. Ryan: I could have finished that cabinet, you know. Lisa: Yes, dear, I know. And this is what it's like to be married... PS. Sheryl's house is perfect!
2 comments:
I of course timed it so that we would conveniently be putting together the cabinet when Ryan came by! Just kidding but he saved us a few hours! Thanks!!!!
You can't really see the hutch, but I think i JUST bought the same one at IKEA 2 weeks ago. We've yet to put it together...the work station I bought took Matthew 5 hours. And he's built nearly everything in this house :)
Post a Comment