
We built our house and moved in in July 2004. Last winter was all about building a second double garage (yes, I have married my father) in the back, this past summer was all about building a fence, laying sod, landscaping, and that small little affair on August 27th also known as our wedding, so this winter is all about finishing the basement! We're going to have two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a big rec room with a bar when all is said and done. This, my friends, is just the beginning....
3 comments:
It never ends......
Good work Ryan!
Do you always do your home renos in your pjs?!
What am I talking about? My husband was doing our tiling in his boxers earlier, at least you put pants on!
Lana :)
We've been in a constant state of renovation since 2001!!!!!
I feel your pain :)
Angella
Post a Comment