
Karen and Angella have created a blog devoted to great recipes (the link's on my blog, Recipe for Disaster). While I'm not creating a blog devoted to great books, I will from time to time tell you about great books I've read. This one was recommended to me by Sheryl, and I can't believe it took me this long to read it. It's told from the perspective of a boy with autism, and while the author isn't autistic, he used to work with autistic children, and if you've ever known any autistic children, you know this is probably how they think and relate to others. I found the book fascinating and I highly recommend it.
4 comments:
I've been thinking about somehow putting something on the right side of the blog with a 'currently reading' or 'recommended' book list. Somehow. If only I was more computer smart.
I really like the idea of a recommended book list. I've been reading more lately and am always looking for suggestions. Besides, Les is starting to wonder about me - I've been reading several Canadian true crime books and he's starting to think that's kind of wierd.
That's a great idea about the books.
Dorothy
I tried to get this one out of the library yesterday, but all the copies were out. How many people are reading your blog anyways? Maybe you have the power of Oprah when you recommend a book! :)
Post a Comment