Sunday, November 06, 2005

Posh Party




About 2 1/2 years ago, my friend Amanda recommended Stephanie as an esthetician and I've been going to her ever since. In the spring, Stephanie opened her own "shop", Posh Esthetics, and last night she had a customer appreciation party. Amanda and I went, along with Mel, our hair stylist who also goes to Stephanie, and our friend Becky, another Stephanie convert. We started out at Posh where Steph had a little wine and cheese party and gave out some door prizes, then we went to The Firm, a lounge in downtown Red Deer, where we played a couple games and more prizes were handed out. I won a $50 gift certificate to Posh ~ yay! All in all, it was a fun girls night out! (Top picture is Stephanie on the left, Mel on the right; Amanda and I; Becky and I)

No comments: