Monday, May 29, 2006

I Got This Off Whoorl's Blog

1. What curse word do you use the most? friggin', frickin', if you can call those curse words
2. Do you own an iPod? yes
3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? I don't know one person on My Space
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? usually 8 for work
5. What colour is your room? baja beach (light sage)
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? I'll take sandals
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? In it.
8. What's the last movie you watched? Wedding Crashers on DVD
9. Do any of your friends have children? Yes
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Oh, probably, but not that I know of
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? the odd Advil liquid gel now and again
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? I just downloaded "I'm Not Ready to Make Nice" by the Dixie Chicks
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? I prefer chocolate milk but I never buy it so I'd have to say skim milk
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes.
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? Uh, no.
16. Who was the last person to call you? My husband
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? undoubtedly, and not because I'm that exciting, but who doesn't?
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? yes, Smurfs
19. How many siblings do you have? one sister, Lana, a teacher in Vancouver that I get to see maybe three times a year if I'm lucky
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? no
21. What movie do you know every line to? maybe not every line but "Steel Magnolias" would be close
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? never have
23. What is your favourite salad dressing? low-fat ranch
24. Do you read for fun? I read for fun, I read for work, I read blogs...
25. Do you cry a lot? I consider myself a crier
26. Who was the last person to text message you? nobody since Ryan and I just discovered texting last week at the Oilers game but we did text Riley & Trevor and they both text messaged back so maybe them?
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? both
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? no
29. What is the weather like? overcast, just like it's been since last week
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? I don't date; I'm married
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? I could say that when Ryan and I travelled before marriage and built our house before marriage we had separate sleeping quarters but that would be lying
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? I don't know that I ever have
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? ideally 8 but usually 7
34. Are you in love or lust? love
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? have you seen how much I blog?
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? I try not to but now that Canada's adopted the American style nutritional info, it's kind of hard not to
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 32
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? yes, because I'm a court reporter and I get paid to be picky about spelling and grammar
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? no
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? makes no difference to me
41. Do you like cottage cheese? CANNOT STAND IT!!
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? my side
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? my winning bid on my Oilers tix last week was my first time
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? depends on who it is (I hate feeling like I have to give someone a hug)
45. What song did you last sing out loud? "Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me" by Keith Urban
46. What is your favourite TV show? right now, Hockey Night in Canada and Hockey Central on Sportsnet
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? Wayne Gretzky
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? watching the last five minutes of the Oilers game on Saturday night
49. What one thing do you wish you had? Furry again
50. Favourite lyrics? "Feels Like Home" by Chantal Kreviazuk

3 comments:

Jen said...

Your husband is lucky to have a hockey fan as his wife!!

Good list, Lisa!

Angella said...

Good way to get to know you better :)

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is Whoorl?!

By the way.. I talk about you behind your back ALL THE TIME!