Congratulations to my brother-in-law Dave for completing the Vancouver Marathon today, his first marathon. We're very proud of you for achieving your goal!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He did it in three hours and 47 minutes too (in the rain and wind!))
Dear Lana & Dave via blog.....I just came back from a mile walk with my doggie....just about the same for a 60 year old lady!!! Congrats Dave....keep it up....Auntie Lindsey
4 comments:
He did it in three hours and 47 minutes too (in the rain and wind!))
I'm very proud of my boy.
Dear Lana & Dave via blog.....I just came back from a mile walk with my doggie....just about the same for a 60 year old lady!!! Congrats Dave....keep it up....Auntie Lindsey
Well done Dave! It's quite an undertaking, so I'm glad it was you and not me.
Pass along my congrats to Dave! He did great! I'll be running my first marathon in Saskatoon in a couple weeks...hoping to break 4 hrs, too!
Cari
Post a Comment