Saturday, May 13, 2006
Unexpected Harley Ride
Last night Ryan and I went out with a bunch of friends to watch my beloved Oilers eat some Sharks (pretty clever, aren't I?). We took my truck, and being the responsible young adults we are, we left it at the pub and took a cab home. This morning we had to get my truck at 8 because Ryan had to go to the shop and I was going to Lacombe to get my hair done. So we're getting our shoes on and Ryan said, I think my truck keys are in your truck. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, why would Ryan's keys be in your truck, but that's Ryan. So as he's dialing a cab to come pick us back up and take us back to the pub, I suggested we just take the Harley. I usually avoid getting on the Harley whenever possible, but it sure beat waiting and paying for a cab, so on we get and away we go. When Ryan dropped me off at my truck I told him I felt a little skanky. He asked why. I said, Here I am, early in the morning, getting dropped off at a bar by some guy on a Harley. He laughed and said maybe he'd call me sometime! Isn't married life fun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hee hee!
:)
Post a Comment