
Today is my 32nd birthday and I'll be spending it alone. Last night Ryan had to go to Hinton for six days, which means our plans to go out for dinner tonight to celebrate have been put on hold, at least until next week, which won't quite be the same. Before he left he did give me this necklace from my wish list (by way of explanation, "R" is the first letter of my last name and my maiden name, and, yeah, it also happens to be the first letter of my husband's name). So today I'll put on my necklace and go and get my hair cut and coloured, then probably do something very unbirthday-like and vacuum the new carpet or some such thing. Or maybe I'll go to Costco, my favourite store (my necklace is from costco.ca). I'm sure Sami and Molly will have something planned for me, though, right??? I did have two lovely presents to open this morning ~ a Starbucks gift card and Willow Tree Angel of Winter ornamnent from Lana and Dave and Riley Cat, and the new John Grisham true crime book from Kyoko and Bahman, so thanks, guys!
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Hope you have fun at Costco :)
Happy Birthday, again. After reading your blog, I am a littled concerned about going to the hockey game Saturday! I have been known to attract footballs, pucks and baseballs. Maybe I should wear a helmet.
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear LISA!!!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Hope you have a great day anyways!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY YESTERDAY THAT YOU WERE BORN. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN 32 YEARS. YOU WERE BORN ON A FRIDAY, IF I CAN REMEMBER THAT FAR BACK.
ANYWAY, I KNOW YOU ARE LONELY TODAY, BUT JUST KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE LOVE YOU, ESPECIALLY YOUR MOM AND DAD.
WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED TO HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS AND LOVE THEM BOTH.
MOM AND DAD
Happy Belated Birthday Sweetheart! I was so caught up in our big Walmart car sale. They had us working 12 hours a day in the wind and cold. Sold 7 cars though.
I'm sorry to hear you were alone on your birthday. I hope you enjoy your dinner together when you get it. It's great that you still celebrate birthdays - I hide from them.
Post a Comment