Saturday, October 14, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Today my parents are celebrating 34 years of marriage. Of course I wasn't there that day, but I love the picture of my parents walking out of the RCMP chapel in Regina, my dad in his red serge, my mom in her winter wedding dress, walking through a steeple formed by fellow RCMP officers in their red serge.
Now I love this picture of my parents on the day Ryan and I were married, still together, still having fun, and still in love. Much love to you both on this special day!
Lisa & Ryan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

34 years - very cool!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you

Anonymous said...

Yes, congratulations and much love to Shirley and Larry.
Well, Lisa, I was there, but I was so nervous because I had to sing in the chapel, that I don't remember much. That and the fact that Uncle Skip and I went HARD at the legion hall afterward. I'm sure he remembers!