I've never watched the American version of The Office, but I'd seen clips of the British version a few years ago and really wanted to see it. It's been at Best Buy for a while, but for $54 I passed on it. Then last week at Costco, I saw the complete series for $20 and bought it. I started watching it last night and it is hilarious! I was sitting by myself, laughing so hard. The characters are so dim-witted and clueless and eccentric that it's easy to stay tuned to see what crazy things they say and do next. The only bad part is it was only on for two seasons, but maybe that's part of the charm too. So if you like dry British humour, I highly recommend this series!
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I haven't watched the British version yet, but the Bonds love it.
We bought last season of the American version and it makes me laugh SO HARD!!
I think that show is my favourite ever. Maybe past friends and seinfeld. I can't believe that I even said that.
Love the british version too!
Post a Comment