I would like a stole also, but I want the one that is around your neck. Maybe could send it to me for Christmas?? That would be a very thoughtful gift.
Is your hair naturally that straight????? Auntie Lindsey PS: I have a browny-blacky-orange stole very similar in size and shape to yours......nice and fuzzy and warm.
7 comments:
Lovely! Just a couple questions....
Does it only come in black?
Do you ship to Vancouver?
Is it one size fits all?
Lana
I would like a stole also, but I want the one that is around your neck. Maybe could send it to me for Christmas?? That would be a very thoughtful gift.
Love your Mom
Is your hair naturally that straight?????
Auntie Lindsey
PS: I have a browny-blacky-orange stole very similar in size and shape to yours......nice and fuzzy and warm.
A cat works much better than a baby :)
I actually have a fur stole here but I am finding it rather heavy these days! I wonder why?
Yours looks much sleeker, but of course mine is priceless!
I'm still waiting for my stole. I wonder if Santa will bring me one at X-mas. Just a little hint!!
I will take the black or the beige stole.
Love the person without a stole.
Is it mink, or manx?
Post a Comment